010: Sales Are Only Driven By The AMOUNT Of People You Talk To
In this episode, we chat with Melissa Krivachek about her business, and how she went from a town with less than 3000 people to changing lives all across the world.
- Melissa has written 6 books and is a 4 Time International Best-Selling Author
- Has been honored by The National Council of American Executives as the Top 1% of US Executives in both 2015 and 2016
- Has been featured on the cover of Evolution Magazine as their Top Power Player Under 40 in 2014
- Can be seen on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and dozens of other media outlets
- Has been nominated for INC Magazine’s 30 Under 30 2016
- Has been selected to be part of Forbes Coaches Council 2016
- Among several other accolades
- In addition, she can be seen speaking on stages in front of thousands of people around the world each year
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Evernote – The organizational tool that I use to plan out my day.
Connect With Melissa Here
Support The Online Business Realm Podcast Here:
If this podcast is bringing you value SUPPORT THE SHOW AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
Check out our other shows here:
Podcasters Unplugged — A podcast dedicated to helping creators looking to start, grow or monetize a podcast. Each week on Monday’s I interview different podcast hosts about their journey creating podcasts, in hopes of bringing value to people looking to get into the podcasting space.
YouTube Creators Hub — A podcast focused on helping you with your Online Video presence. Each week, I interview an online video creator and chat with them about their strategies and journey as it relates to growing their YouTube channel.
TubeBuddy Express – This show is an 8-10 minute podcast focused on one topic related to YouTube and video creation.